By the way I’m going to reply to those questions later anon, as I’m not really in a good mindset right now.
Well, if it were for me, I’d blacklist social issues from my dashboard forever. I really don’t wanna hear about it, and affiliating myself to causes I don’t care for and can’t solve has left me feeling drained, miserable and stupid.
This isn’t a new thing, it’s been a thing since the decline of anti-war/counter culture in the late 60s and early 70s. New tech just takes it in another direction.
What bothers me is the delusion that typing on the internet and writing walls of text about social issues is going to ever change anything. Raise awareness? I think. But change anything? No.
Q:do you think zoophilia is immoral?
People in the 60’s and 70’s fought to end Vietnam’s war and to bring peace back and do something good for the world’s future, and now it’s our turn, our generation. And all we are doing is shouting at people, censoring and banning words we dislike and trying to brainwash everyone around us with horribly biased and manipulative information just for our own benefit.
In the 60’s, there were only stoners pieces of shit with ideals and hopes and dreams that didn’t amount to much, but atleast they were fighting for something good. WE are just breeding a new generation of bitter, close minded, politically inept, rude and overly-sensitive shitdicks that can’t stand people catering every and all of their needs, or otherwise they will start a petition on a government website to “shut your ass down”.
Oh, and I forgot to add. We are trying to change the world sitting down on a chair, typing in a computer, in a fucking website, instead of being out there and making relevant progress.
- 1. selfie
- 2. what would you name your future kids?
- 3. do you miss anyone?
- 4. what are you looking forward to?
- 5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
- 6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 7. what was your life like last year?
- 8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
- 9. who did you last see in person?
- 10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 11. are you listening to music right now?
- 12. what is something you want right now?
- 13. how do you feel right now?
- 14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 15. personality description
- 16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
- 17. opinion on insecurities.
- 18. do you miss how things were a year ago?
- 19. have you ever been to New York?
- 20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
- 21. age and birthday?
- 22. description of crush.
- 23. fear(s)
- 24. height
- 25. role model
- 26. idol(s)
- 27. things i hate
- 28. i'll love you if...
- 29. favourite film(s)
- 30. favourite tv show(s)
- 31. 3 random facts
- 32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
- 33. something you want to learn
- 34. most embarrassing moment
- 35. favourite subject
- 36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
- 37. favourite actor/actress
- 38. favourite comedian(s)
- 39. favourite sport(s)
- 40. favourite memory
- 41. relationship status
- 42. favourite book(s)
- 43. favourite song ever
- 44. age you get mistaken for
- 45. how you found out about your idol
- 46. what my last text message says
- 47. turn ons
- 48. turn offs
- 49. where i want to be right now
- 50. favourite picture of your idol
- 51. star sign
- 52. something i'm talented at
- 53. 5 things that make me happy
- 54. something thats worrying me at the moment
- 55. tumblr friends
- 56. favourite food(s)
- 57. favourite animal(s)
- 58. description of my best friend
- 59. why i joined tumblr
- 60. ask me anything you want
last selfies of 2k14